Friday, March 25, 2011

Paper Art and Matthew Sporzynski

I was thumbing through my most recent Real Simple magazine and came across this ad for Sherwin Williams. The artist is Matthew Sporznski. I ripped it out of my magazine and immediately looked for him online. He's been doing work for Real Simple since 2005 and I found a great slide-show if you go there.

Matthew Sporzynski


Here are a few images.

Matthew Sporzynski

Matthew Sporzynski

Matthew Sporzynski

Matthew Sporzynski

I really enjoy his work. But I hadn't made the connection that this Matthew was also the brains behind the amazing Sherwin Williams commercials that started airing this summer.


Amazing right? I really enjoy paper artists. Here's another paper artist whose work I know you've seen.

Yulia Brodskaya: she takes paper and makes masterpieces. I believe this is the art of quilling, that has been around a long time, but she's really taken to another level.

Yulia Brodskaya

Yulia Brodskaya

Yulia Brodskaya

I'm pretty sure that the Neiman Marcus Catalog cover below is also her work.

Yulia Brodskaya
Super Neeto.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment