Friday, May 27, 2011

Single girl in the batik dress quilt update

I have finished the quilt top for the "single girl in the batik dress" quilt. Which I am thinking of changing to "Devil in a blue dress". Not because it was so hard to do the curves. It was difficult at first but became a breeze quickly. But because it is just more catchy.

I plan on doing a contrast polka dot jacquard in lime green. Because it just was more fun than the other fabrics I found.

Devil in a blue Dress

Lime Jacquard, or Lime Dobby

I'm seriously considering getting it long arm quilted. I dislike quilting a large quilt on my machine. I might take some classes and rent out a long arm, or I might get a professional. Either way, I'm pleased at how it's turning out.


1 comment: