Saturday, August 13, 2011

Want this

I found this when looking through a back issue of Country Living magazine in the Doctor's office.

I ripped it out and put it in my purse which is why it's all creased.


The magazine gave me this link to find it and more.


It leads to a slideshow of adorable swimsuits. I've gained 7 pounds, it's soon going to be fall and for some reason I want a swimsuit. My mind has gone over the deep end. (pun intended)

Sorry for the lag time between posts and the fact that the lullaby book hasn't been seen from in a while. But I am busy with classes, life, and a lucky freelance assignment (they are rare so I jump at the chance) to do some illustration for a friend of mine.

Hopefully I'll be finished with the project monday and can possibly show some on this blog. Until then.
Toodles.

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment