Saturday, July 30, 2011

INterwebs is broke

My internet is broken. I am trying to get a new internet provider to well, provide internet since Virgin mobile Broadband decided to stop working after 6 months. So, I'm presently at another person's house, using their wifi to blog. I'm also supposed to be working on my finals and final assignments. But I thought I'd give a reason as to why I've been gone.

In the meantime, you should check out Pinterest. It is my new addiction.

http://pinterest.com/

It's like my blog but so much easier to update. It's just a mobile bulletin board that you can use, and look at other's boards as well. I love it soooo much. I never really got on the whole angry birds, youtube, app bandwagon after getting an iphone. But Pinterest, this I really enjoy.

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment